|Position Title:||Library Technician|
|Contact Name:||Human Resources|
|Position Description:||SALARY RANGE: $3372 to $4745 per month (26 pay periods annually) |
FINAL FILING DATE: Accepting the first 50 qualified applications or closing at 5:00 P.M., on Wednesday, September 19, 2012, WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST.
TENTATIVE TEST DATE: Oral Interview: October 16 & 17, 2012
IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION.
• Modern operational practices and procedures used in a public library, including circulation, technical and virtual library services.
• Library classification and cataloging methods as related to circulation and/or technical services.
• Principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluations.
• Basic principles and practices of program development and service delivery.
• Principles and practices of safety management.
• Basic math and accounting practices.
• Cash handling procedures.
• Principles of customer service.
• Collection development practices, procedures, and general resources.
• Modern office equipment, automated systems and other computer-based applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database use.