- Describe a time when you successfully designed a web page with very little instruction or guidance. What was your process?
- How would you handle constructive criticism of your work?
- How would you describe a successful work day?
- What is your greatest design accomplishment?
- How do you stay current with developments in online communications, graphic design, and web publishing?
- Please provide links to a website(s) or a portfolio of work you have done in HTML.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Sacramento - Board of Equalization - Associate Information Systems Analyst (Specialist)
ASSOCIATE INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST (SPECIALIST)
Salary: $4,711.00 - $6,195.00
All applicants will be considered however, SROA/Surplus will be given priority.
Are you creative, artistic, and tech savvy? The Forms and Publications Section is seeking an Associate Information Systems Analyst to design and edit web pages, eblasts, animations, posters,
flyers, forms, and publications.
This position utilizes various hardware and software applications including Dreamweaver, HTML coding, Flash, InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator. If you have experience in designing and editing web pages, eblasts, animations, posters, and publications, as well as making files accessible, this is the position for you. Individual must possess strong interpersonal skills, be accurate and focused on detail, develop innovative solutions and have a desire to succeed.
Candidates must complete supplemental questionnaire in order for their application to be considered. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Applicants new to state service must have taken the Associate Information Systems Analyst exam in order to qualify. Qualified SROA/Surplus employees will be given priority. The position is located in a high rise building.
Board of Equalization, ePublishing
Associate Information Systems Analyst, Supplemental Questionnaire
May 11, 2015
External Affairs Department/Forms & Pubs
450 N Street, Mic:58
Sacramento, CA 95814-0058