Type: Regular Full-Time
Minimum Experience (Yrs.): 1
Closing date: [unlcear]
To apply, visit https://careers-itt-tech.icims.com/jobs/26877/library-assistant/job
ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 130 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in 38 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, business, and nursing to approximately 50,000 students.
The Library Resource Assistant is responsible for assisting students and faculty in the use of our Learning Resource Center resources and equipment.
- Catalog and code library books and equipment
- Train others in use of AV and computer equipment.
- Check materials in and out and maintain records.
- Help students and faculty in using all materials in the LRC.
- Minimum of 2 years post secondary education required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer oriented environment required.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Experience with information retrieval, including electronic media knowledge required.
- Prior knowledge of cataloging procedures preferred.
- Ability to work with all levels of faculty and all types of students.
At ITT Technical Institute, we offer a competitive salary, 401(k), group medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, a tuition discount program of more than 50% for you and your immediate family members, and employee tuition reimbursement, just to name a few.