Department Link: http://www.library.ca.gov/about/jobs/jobs.html
- The State Library is recruiting to fill one intermittent,
temporary Student Assistant position in the Accounting Office.
- For more information about this position’s duties and the desirable qualifications, please see the duty statement and job opportunity bulletin at the Department link.
- Must be a college student enrolled in classes during the regular term at an accredited college or university and carrying a minimum of six semester units (nine quarter units) and maintain a grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- A standard State Examination/Employment Application form (STD 678, Rev. 10/2013) with original signature. Applications must clearly indicate position number and classification. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for an interview,
- A resume, and
- Proof of application for, or enrollment as a student in, an appropriate college or university program. If currently enrolled, a copy of the unofficial transcript is also required.