- Assists library patrons in locating library materials;
- provides information about library services, policies and events; answers ready reference questions and readers’ advisory inquiries;
- performs check in and check out of library material;
- handles fines and other patron account issues;
- carries out other duties as assigned.
- Essential duties require the mental and/or physical ability to read fine print and computer monitors; converse in person and on the telephone; use a computer keyboard; stoop, bend, reach, and stretch; and strength to safely lift and maneuver items such as books, bins, office equipment, and carts weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Following initial review of applications, applicants with the most desirable qualifications will be scheduled for an oral interview.
- For further information or to obtain an application, please contact Joyce Nevins at 925-373-5514 or e-mail email@example.com