- Coordinate weekly work schedules for campuses, centers and other district locations; organize and schedule preventive maintenance programs District-wide.
- Oversee energy monitoring system and inventory control for work projects.
- Organize and evaluate activities and materials for the annual Facilities Management/District Office Safety Program.
- Complete safety reports related to workers' compensation.
- Supervise staff assigned to facilities management administrative operations following established policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and supervise the clerical staff involved in input and maintenance of records and reports, including computerized records and reports for deferred and preventive maintenance programs.
- Assist with preparation and filing of necessary claims, notices, and reports with district office, governmental and other external agencies.
- Coordinate and perform purchasing functions for facilities management to assure adherence to established policies and procedures of the Education Code and district rules and regulations.
- Schedule District courier services; supervise bus and other transportation scheduling.
- Coordinate District surplus property activities including sales and disposition.
- Assist in the analysis of data maintained on work order/project costs system.
- Prepare or gather information for special projects as assigned.
- Coordinate and supervise payroll functions and related activities of facilities management.
- Provide clerical and other staffing assistance as needed to conduct facilities management activities.
- Operate office equipment such as computers and calculators.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: An Associate's degree from an accredited institution in business/accounting or related field; OR, one year college-level course work in accounting and business PLUS two additional years of qualifying experience.
Have sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, including those with physical or learning disabilities as it relates to differences in learning styles.
(Experience Requirement: One year of experience is equal to 12 months of experience at a maximum of 40 hours per week. Applicable part-time experience will be converted to the full-time equivalent for purposes of meeting the experience requirement. Education Requirement: 12 units are equal to six months of education; 24 units are equal to one year of education.)